Sephora Haul 2017

05 March




As many peoplee know there are no Sephora stores in the UK, which may I add sucks as there are so many great products we are missing out on. I was inspired to do a haul from watching Youtubers that have done Sephora hauls as they always rave about Sephora products so I thought I would try a few products out myself.

When I saw my first Sephora store I was not disappointed, there were so many great products available with all kinds of different brands, however my initial aim was to try out the Sephora own brand products. I wanted to try the skin products out as these are the main things I saw on other peoples channels and they had such good things to say about them, however I also ended up getting a few makeup products.
I haven’t tried out these products yet so I will do a small review on each individual product once tried and tested so for now I will leave the link next to the products.


1)    Cherry Blossom, Creamy Body wash

2)    Cherry Blossom, Bath Fizzer

3)    Green Tea, Bath Fizzer

4)    Pearl. Perfecting and Brightening Face mask - http://www.sephora.com/face-mask-P410159?skuId=1764950&icid2=products%20grid:p410159

5)    Avocado, Nourishing and Repairing Face mask - http://www.sephora.com/face-mask-P410151?skuId=1764992&icid2=products%20grid:p410151

7)    Soothing Cleansing Milk, Face and eyes

10)  The Enchanting, Eye, Brow and Face Palette


SaveSave
SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email